Optimize your client invoice collection rate through the direct debit system
This system serves for the collection of low value payments made according to a defined schedule (monthly, quarterly, among others), ideal for insurance premium payments, service provision advances, monthly charges by PR and media firms, periodical publications, cable TV services, utility providers and other companies with similar payment profiles.
- Greater payment collection efficiency levels
- Increased payment collection success rates
- Reduction in administrative costs
- Ease of accounting
- Provision of better and more convenient services to the end user
- Reduction in the risk of fraud
Signing up to this service takes three simple steps:
- Submit your request through filling out the form and then saving it in the PDF format
- Print the PDF
- Deliver the documents after signing them
Following membership, simply deliver us the ADCs – Account Debit Authorisations signed by your clients and indicating the debit schedule and amount.
Clients wishing to set up direct debits may also hand in ADCs to Banco Económico identifying the details of the payment receiving entity.